Finding the best solution for each design situation.
Several design methodology approaches have developed in the technology industry. Each was a reaction to a different type of problem. Some common technology design methodologies include:
1. Top Down Design or Stepwise Refinement: This starts from the end solution
and works backwards, refining each step along the way.
2. Bottom Up Design: This methodology starts with a foundation and works
up towards a solution.
3. Structured Design: This is an industry standard. The technique starts by
identifying inputs and desired outputs to create a graphical representation.
4. Structured Analysis and Design Technique: This approach utilizes a diagram
to describe the hierarchy of a system's functions.
5. Data Structured Systems Development: Data structure determines the
system structure in this methodology.
6. Object Oriented Design: This methodology is based on a system of interacting